Blueberry and Lemon Single Serve Vanilla Cake
This is going to be short and sweet. It's a variation of my single serve chocolate cake.
http://planksloveandguacamole.blogspot.com/2014/03/single-serving-paleo-chocolate-cake.html I couldn't even get a good picture of this because my son was literally attacking it as I was snapping. The blueberries make it moist and delicious and you don't have to worry about eating the whole cake- it's all yours! Top with whipped cream http://planksloveandguacamole.blogspot.com/2014/03/paleo-whipped-coconut-cream-topping-and.html, fresh berries, lemon zest and enjoy!
1 egg
2. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until combined. You can use a blender or food processor for all but the berries, but it's not necessary.





I am enjoying this wonderful mug cake as I type this. So good! I've made this, your lemon pepper wings, and the roasted garlic spaghetti squash meal and am officially hooked on your recipes. Sooooooo good!
ReplyDeleteIt's a variation of my single serve chocolate cake. http://planksloveandguacamole.blogspot.com/2014/03/single-serving-paleo-chocolate-cake.html I ... 2singleserveblender.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete