Grilled Marinated Balsamic and Herb Chicken

Really quick post today! This recipe is beyond easy and so delicious! The chicken always comes out juicy and so flavorful. I made this recipe up in attempt to copy-cat the Trader Joes Balsamic and Rosemary Grilled Chicken.... I promise you this is a million times better! Makes that soy stuff look like a dry old piece of cardboard. You can substitute any dried herbs, or double one up if you don't have one. Use avocado oil or olive oil or even melted ghee. Marinate for at least 1 hour, the longer the better. I like to slice my chicken into small pieces or even jet slice the breasts in half for maximum flavor. Serve this on kabobs, over a salad, or as a main dish with some grilled veggies for an easy amazing summer dinner.
Grilled Marinated Balsamic and Herb Chicken



0 comments :